WiFi File Explorer for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the WiFi File Explorer on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download WiFi File Explorer for PC & Mac?
In order to download the WiFi File Explorer on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the WiFi File Explorer on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the WiFi File Explorer on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of WiFi File Explorer
|App Name||WiFi File Explorer|
|Update||April 8, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs About WiFi File Explorer, Guide, and Its Features
Now with drag-and-drop file uploads and SD card write access on Android 5.0 and above, so you can once again upload, delete, rename and move files on your SD card!
* This FREE version is limited to a total of 50 file uploads. The PRO version is unlimited, is featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola. The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 3 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, download and stream individual files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
“I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!” – PC World review – 5 stars.
“Best couple of bucks I ever spent.” – Top app of 2011 – from Android Central’s Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
3. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
4. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
5. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
6. Upgrade to the PRO version to perform multiple file uploads/download do full backups, stream media playlists, create new directories, delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files and auto-install apps saved on your device,
7. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
8. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
9. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
10. Ability to configure the port settings;
11. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
12. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
13. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
14. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
14. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you … but please don’t rate low because your network isn’t configured properly – that isn’t the application’s fault 😉
The WiFi File Explorer is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.