WiFi Mouse(remote control PC) for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the WiFi Mouse(remote control PC) on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download WiFi Mouse(remote control PC) for PC & Mac?
In order to download the WiFi Mouse(remote control PC) on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the WiFi Mouse(remote control PC) on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the WiFi Mouse(remote control PC) on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of WiFi Mouse(remote control PC)
|App Name||WiFi Mouse(remote control PC)|
|Update||November 9, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs About WiFi Mouse(remote control PC), Guide, and Its Features
Transform your Android phone into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad for your computer, it enables you to remote control your Windows PC/Mac/Linux effortlessly through a local network connection. Android control media player, file browser and remote desktop(RDP) are included.
Free remote control app, try it now!
✅ Key features:
* Simulate mouse with touchpad
* Built-in support for Android keyboard and third-party input method, even emoji 😂
* Simulate computer keyboard, support many language keypads.(in-app purchase)
* Simulate Apple Magic trackpad, support multi-touch gestures
* Shutdown/Sleep Computer Remotely
* Media player controller, unified controller for VLC, Potplayer, MPlayerX, Spotify, Windows media player, Netflix(web),YouTube(web) and quicktime. (in-app purchase)
* Voice to text remotely.
* Remote application launcher.
* Browse & open computer files.
* Remote control browser : Supports Safari, Chrome, Firefox
* Game pad(remote play computer game), such as control Roblox games on PC. (in-app purchase)
* Air mouse with Gyro sensor.
* Remote desktop(RDP), computer screen in your hands. (in-app purchase)
* Remote control Office PowerPoint / Keynote presentation.
* Stream and control Kodi and other DLNA devices, browse DLNA media server files.
* Control TV with infrared blaster(IR module) , support Apple, Samsung, LG and TCL TV.
* Support dark mode for Android 10+
* Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS x/Linux(Ubuntu, Fedora, Debian, Red hat, Raspberry, etc).
* Download & install mouse server from website http://wifimouse.necta.us
* Make sure your phone and computer at the same network
* Make sure your firewall allow mouse server on computer, or allow TCP port 1978
* Start app to connect one computer
* Full network access: for mouse server connection.
* Vibration: for press key feedback
* Transmit infrared: for IR remote control
The WiFi Mouse(remote control PC) is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.