Windows Calculator for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Windows Calculator on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Windows Calculator for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Windows Calculator on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Windows Calculator on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Windows Calculator on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Windows Calculator
|App Name||Windows Calculator|
|Update||January 11, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Windows Calculator, Guide, and Its Features
Calculator inspired by Windows 10 calculator application allows you to perform simple and complex math tasks in a beautiful designed application. It includes history management, base conversion, memory and more. App is supporting following unit converters.
Added Dark Theme
Added In App Purchase
The Windows Calculator is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.