Worx Landroid for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Worx Landroid on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Worx Landroid for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Worx Landroid on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Worx Landroid on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Worx Landroid on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Worx Landroid
|App Name||Worx Landroid|
|Developer||Positec Tool Corporation|
|Update||August 23, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
FAQs About Worx Landroid, Guide, and Its Features
Way more than a remote control, this app removes all the guess work, enabling your Landroid to take the best decisions for your lawn, autonomously.
The app tells your Landroid how long it has to operate daily, taking into account those variables that influence your grass growth rate. Still you have the option of setting at what time it should start and exclude days you don’t want it to operate.
The app also provides cumulative statistics such as distance run, operating time, number of recharges, electricity consumption.
– Stability fixes
– Minor UI improvements
The Worx Landroid is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.