XYZ Player for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the XYZ Player on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download XYZ Player for PC & Mac?
In order to download the XYZ Player on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the XYZ Player on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the XYZ Player on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of XYZ Player
|App Name||XYZ Player|
|Update||May 16, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About XYZ Player, Guide, and Its Features
XYZ Player, is a smart and speedy player that supports almost all video formats available. It allows you to play local video files as well as online streams smoothly!
XYZ Player can play 720p/1080p HD mp4, mkv, m4v, mov, flv, avi, rmvb, rm, ts, tp and many other video formats in Android. Almost all popular streaming protocols are supported by including HLS(m3u8), MMS, RTSP, RTMP, and HTTP.
* User friendly Interface
* Material Design (Recommended By Google)
* Efficient Resource Handling
* AD FREE
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Performance enhancements & bug fixes
* New Features:
Support for Dark Mode Added!
Support added for more video formats
Support Added for SSL Streams
Support added for notch displays
New Video Player Interface Design
Mute, Rotate, Media Info Features added to the Player
Save Favorite Videos to Watch Later Quickly
Delete Videos From Within The App
The XYZ Player is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.