Zip file extractor for Android for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Zip file extractor for Android on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Zip file extractor for Android for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Zip file extractor for Android on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Zip file extractor for Android on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Zip file extractor for Android on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Zip file extractor for Android
|App Name||Zip file extractor for Android|
|Update||October 18, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Zip file extractor for Android, Guide, and Its Features
✔️ Decompress multiple files at once quickly
✔️ Create packaged ZIP, 7Z archives
✔️ Quickly unZIP: open zipped files with extract file ZIP, RAR, 7Z feature
✔️ Extract file format types: RAR, ZIP, ZIPX, JAR, 7Z, GZ, TGZ, BZ2, BZ, TBZ, TBZ2, XZ, TXZ, LZ, TLZ, TAR, ISO, LZH, LHA, ARJ, Z , TAZ, 001, etc.
✔️ File transfer: transfer files via Hotspot or WiFi quickly
✔️ Compression and decompression using Background Mode to save resources
✔️ Integrity check for compressed files
✔️ Supports large compressed files
✔️ Easily choose the archive format and size
✔️ Password to protect compressed files and create ZIP with password
✔️ Share zipped files, extract easily
The Zip file extractor for Android is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.