Zoom Rooms Controller for PC is now available! Whether you are using a Windows 11/10/8/7 or Mac. Be it a 32bit or 64bit, you will be able to use the Zoom Rooms Controller on your computer or laptop. To download this app, read the following details in this article.
How To Download Zoom Rooms Controller for PC & Mac?
In order to download the Zoom Rooms Controller on PC, you’ll need a reliable and strong emulator. The most popular emulator that you can use is BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu. All of these emulators are capable of running the Zoom Rooms Controller on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 as well as Mac. Follow the steps below to install it.
- Download the latest emulator for your Windows PC or Mac. Keep in mind that you should only download the installer from the official site.
- In our opinion, the best emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, LD Player, or MEmu.
- After the installation, run the emulator that you installed and then log in to your Google account to continue.
- Use the search bar to find the Zoom Rooms Controller on Google Play Store.
- Click the install button and wait for it.
- Congratulations, you have completed the installation of Zoom Rooms Controller
|App Name||Zoom Rooms Controller|
|Update||November 5, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs About Zoom Rooms Controller, Guide, and Its Features
Meet Happy. Bring beautiful, simple, scalable video conferencing with wireless content sharing and integrated audio to any meeting space – conference rooms, training rooms, huddle rooms, and executive offices with Zoom Rooms.
Zoom Rooms video conferencing systems use appliance or custom hardware deployments to bring high quality video, audio and sharing to any type of space – making it extremely flexible. Easily connect to participants on mobile devices, desktops, and in other rooms, anywhere.
The Android Tablet app allows you to connect to a Mac, PC, or Zoom Rooms Appliance as the dedicated Zoom Rooms Controller for that room. The Android Phone app allows you to pair with a Zoom Room, giving you similar control functionality on your personal mobile device.
The tablet screen can be switched to the Scheduling Display mode and placed outside the room to show current availability, display upcoming meetings, and allow you to reserve time for an instant Zoom meeting.
Simply install the app and follow the on-screen instructions.
● Best video and screen sharing quality
● Quick setup to install Zoom Rooms with Google Calendar, Office 365, or Microsoft Exchange.
● One-touch to join or start a meeting
● Intuitive room controls to easily manage audio, video, participants, and more
● Wireless screen sharing from any device
● Supports up to 3 HD screens to fit any conference room
● Supports native room control integration to control lighting, projectors, and more
● Supports unlimited scheduling displays for simplified booking
● Supports unlimited digital signage to remotely push content to screens in and out of conference rooms
● Ability to pair and control Zoom Rooms and Zoom for Home devices from your personal mobile device
● View the active speaker, content, or gallery view with 49 video feeds
● Up to 1,000 interactive Meeting participants or 10,000 view-only Zoom Video Webinar attendees
● Record your meetings to share or review later
● Connect with anyone using Zoom Rooms, Android, iOS, Windows, Mac, SIP/H.323 room systems, telephones, and other devices
Follow us on social @zoom!
Have a question? Contact us at http://support.zoom.us.
• Minor bug fixes
The Zoom Rooms Controller is the property of its developer/inc. The contents on this website are coming from Google Play. We are not an affiliate partner with the developers. All of its images, trademarks, company name, product name, and logo are the property of its respective owners.
All of the apps here are not hosted on our server. If the visitor clicks the “Download” button, the file will be downloaded directly from its official website.